Monday, February 15, 2010

Hey Al Gore can I borrow your snow shovel?

I'm working on the computer this morning because all my appointments have been canceled for the day. I'm not complaining because I am a little tired from painting most of the day yesterday. How does this relate to Al Gore and his snow shovel you may ask? Well, I usually try to spend a lot of time on my bike during the week and especially on the weekends. Tennessee is experiencing a very cold and wet winter. As a result, I haven't been able to get on my bike outdoors and have been compelled to do more home improvement projects. As a result of my project this weekend, I was up late last night finishing. Therefore, I'm a little tired today. Hence, I'm not complaining about a lighter day at work.

Since we have ice and snow on the ground and a lot of people here aren't used to driving on it, the city slows down. Interstate 40, which crosses the state, is currently shut down east of Nashville. My second appointment of the day was... you guessed it... also east of Nashville. Therefore, I'm home. My first appointment was canceled because of weather as well.

Now why not make fun of Al Gore and his bogus claim of man-made global warming soon to be called climate change? I believe he is behind this to profiteer. Why, because as I understand it; he has purchased an ocean-side home in California. According to a claim about polar icecaps melting, his new home should be under water in just a few short years. So he's either really good at waterproofing or he is full of it. You decide.

Here's my theory; we can damage the environment. We can pollute all day long. However, we are a grain of sand on a beach when compared to the forces of nature. I don't believe in man-made global warming. I think it is a hoax by a leftist politician seeking to redistribute wealth by taxing an inert gas that occurs freely in nature.

I enjoy the outdoors and wish to continue doing so. I am in support of keeping the environment clean. However, when a politician pushes a self-promoting cause which provides him with ill-gotten gains based on junk science, I draw the line. You see, the scientist receive grants to study this. So by claiming there is a problem, they are creating jobs for themselves. This is criminal when we the taxpayer are funding this.

The leftist media won't show you this but I will... Here's a link to an article on one of the Pro-Global Warming Scientist renouncing his work: Phil Jones Backtrack.

Keep the pressure on expose these wealth redistributing scum for what they are: Two-Bit Snake Oil Salesmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment